Join us this Sunday to receive God's grace!
- Soup Supper, Wednesday, January 29, serving from 4:30-7 p.m.
- Saturday Evening Worship, February 1, at 6 p.m.
- Saturday Evening Worship, February 15, at 6 p.m.
- Chili & Soup Cookoff & Pie Bakeoff, Sunday, February 16; Judging at 4 p.m. and Supper to follow.
- Check the Newsletter for Other Dates to Remember
Come and Worship
9:00 a.m. Worship
10:15 a.m. Sunday School
6:00 p.m. 1st & 3rd Saturdays Monthly
Sunday Sermon Notes
Belief and Practice
With the universal Christian Church, The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod teaches and responds to the love of the Triune God: the Father, creator of all that exists; Jesus Christ, the Son, who became human to suffer and die for the sins of all human beings and to rise to life again in the ultimate victory over death and Satan; and the Holy Spirit, who creates faith through God's Word and Sacraments. The three persons of the Trinity are coequal and coeternal, one God.