Join us this Sunday to receive God's grace!
- March 21--Lent Midweek Worship, 5:45 p.m. with supper to follow.
- March 29--Maundy Thursday Worship, 7 p.m.
- March 30--Good Friday Worship, 7 p.m.
- April 1--Easter Sunrise Worship, 6:30 a.m.
- April 1--Easter Breakfast, After Sunrise Service
- April 1--Easter Worship, 9:30 a.m.
Check the Newsletter for Other Dates to Remember
Come and Worship
9:00 a.m. Worship
10:15 a.m. Sunday School
6:00 p.m. 1st & 3rd Saturdays Monthly
Sunday Sermon Notes
Belief and Practice
With the universal Christian Church, The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod teaches and responds to the love of the Triune God: the Father, creator of all that exists; Jesus Christ, the Son, who became human to suffer and die for the sins of all human beings and to rise to life again in the ultimate victory over death and Satan; and the Holy Spirit, who creates faith through God's Word and Sacraments. The three persons of the Trinity are coequal and coeternal, one God.