Join us this Sunday to receive God's grace!
- Midweek Advent Worship--Wed., December 12, 5:45 p.m. with supper to follow.
- Sunday School Christmas Practice--Sat., Dec. 15, 9 a.m.
- Saturday Evening Worship--December 15, 6 p.m.
- Sunday School Christmas Service--Sun., Dec. 16, 5 p.m. with soup supper to follow.
- Midweek Advent Worship--Wed., December 19, 5:45 p.m. with supper to follow.
- Christmas Caroling--Wed., December 19 7-8 p.m.
Check the Newsletter for Other Dates to Remember
Come and Worship
9:00 a.m. Worship
10:15 a.m. Sunday School
6:00 p.m. 1st & 3rd Saturdays Monthly
Sunday Sermon Notes
Belief and Practice
With the universal Christian Church, The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod teaches and responds to the love of the Triune God: the Father, creator of all that exists; Jesus Christ, the Son, who became human to suffer and die for the sins of all human beings and to rise to life again in the ultimate victory over death and Satan; and the Holy Spirit, who creates faith through God's Word and Sacraments. The three persons of the Trinity are coequal and coeternal, one God.