Join us this Sunday to receive God's grace!
- Sunday Worship--April 11, 9 a.m.
- Sunday School --April 11, 10:05 a.m.
- Voters' Meeting--April 11, 10:05 a.m.
- Saturday Afternoon Worship--Masks Required--April 17, 3 p.m.
- Saturday Evening Worship--April 17, 6 p.m.
- Sunday Worship--April 18, 2021, 9 a.m.
- Sunday School & Bible Class--April 18--10:05 a.m.
- Check the Newsletter for Other Dates to Remember
Come and Worship
Saturday Afternoon, 3 p.m. Masks Required; with Holy Communion
Saturday Evening Worship at 6 p.m. with Holy Communion
Sunday Morning Worship at 9:00 a.m.; Holy Communion on the 1st & 3rd Sundays of the month.
Sunday School at 10:05 a.m.
Sunday Bible Class at 10:05 a.m.
Belief and Practice
With the universal Christian Church, The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod teaches and responds to the love of the Triune God: the Father, creator of all that exists; Jesus Christ, the Son, who became human to suffer and die for the sins of all human beings and to rise to life again in the ultimate victory over death and Satan; and the Holy Spirit, who creates faith through God's Word and Sacraments. The three persons of the Trinity are coequal and coeternal, one God.