Join us this Sunday to receive God's grace!
- Advent Midweek Worship--Wednesday, December 11, at 5:45 p.m. Supper to follow.
- Sunday School Christmas Service--Sunday, December 15 at 5 p.m. Soup Supper to follow.
- Saturday Evening Worship--Saturday, December 21, at 6 p.m.
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Worship, December 24 at 4 p.m. & at 8 p.m.
- Christmas Day Worship, December 25 at 9 a.m.
- Check the Newsletter for Other Dates to Remember
Come and Worship
9:00 a.m. Worship
10:15 a.m. Sunday School
6:00 p.m. 1st & 3rd Saturdays Monthly
Sunday Sermon Notes
Belief and Practice
With the universal Christian Church, The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod teaches and responds to the love of the Triune God: the Father, creator of all that exists; Jesus Christ, the Son, who became human to suffer and die for the sins of all human beings and to rise to life again in the ultimate victory over death and Satan; and the Holy Spirit, who creates faith through God's Word and Sacraments. The three persons of the Trinity are coequal and coeternal, one God.